Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. The Client has the right to reduce the number of guests in a group or cancel his request
for group accommodations not later than 5 (five) calendar days prior to the date of the group's arrival
without sustaining penalties. If the Client reduces the number of guests in a group or cancels his request
for group accommodations later than five calendar days prior to the date of arrival, he has to pay to the
Hotel a penalty in the amount of 50% (fifty percent) of the total cost of cancelled room reservations
for one accounting day. If the Client reduces the number of guests in a group or cancels his request of
group accommodations later than one calendar day prior to the date of arrival, he has to pay to the
Hotel 100% (one hundred percent) of the total cost of room reservations for one accounting day.
5.4. The Client has the right to change the date of check in and the date of chack out for a
group of guests not later than 10 (ten) calendar days before the date of the group's arrival. In the event
of non-compliance with this provision, the Hotel does not guarantee hotel services for the new
chack in and chack out dates.
2. If a tourist group leave the hotel earlier than the date indicated in the request, the Client
must pay to the Hotel 100% (one hundred percent) of the cost of unused rooms for one accounting day.
3. Payment of penalties for violation of the terms of cancellation of requests or non-arrival
of guests is transferred to the Hotel's account not later than 3 (three) bank days from the date of the violation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Vanno a ruba
Applicazioni di Hostelworld per cellulare
Prenota dove vuoi e quando vuoi con le nuove app per dispositivi mobili di Hostelworld.