Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1) To confirm the booking, we require a non-refundable deposit equalling the amount of the first night's accommodation as a deposit, regardless of the number of nights stay.
2) Final payment and numbers need to be forwarded to base Backpackers 4 weeks prior to arrival.
3) We encourage the group to pay in full, 4 weeks prior to arrival but if this not possible please notify base Backpackers as soon as possible.
4) Cancellations or rooms reductions within 2 weeks of arrival will be 100% non-refundable.
5)Any monies owing on accommodation will need to be paid in full upon check in unless prior arrangement has been made with base Backpackers management.
6) On check in the group must supply valid credit card details to be used as a bond. This credit card will not be charged providing the rooms are left in an acceptable manor (no damage caused etc...) and no disruptions caused towards our other guests.
7) Key Deposits are $20.00 in cash per key and is taken from the guests when they check in. Key deposits are refunded upon return of the key on check-out
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
All mattresses, bunks, linen, towels etc must be in the same condition as given. This means, no graffiti, extreme dirtiness, disfigurement of any kind.
The room must be left in an acceptable state, all rubbish in bins, no stains on the carpet etc.
Other areas of the hostel, lounge, games room, kitchen, bathroom etc are all communal areas and it is expected that all guests clean up behind themselves and respect all other quests using these facilities.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Vanno a ruba
Applicazioni di Hostelworld per cellulare
Prenota dove vuoi e quando vuoi con le nuove app per dispositivi mobili di Hostelworld.