Indicazioni stradali per Brown Sugar Backpackers
Mappa & Indicazioni stradali
PLEASE NOTE: We offer a FREE pick up service from the OR Tambo International Airport and or Park Station (The main bus and train station).
After you have confirmed your reservation at Brown Sugar Backpackers with Hostel World you need to send us your FLIGHT DETAILS (Flight number and ETA) via e-mail. One of our friendly drivers will meet you with a name board at arrivals.
Park Station pick up service: We are about 10-15 minutes by car from the station. Just call us when your bus or train has arrived (they are not always on time). You can wait at the upper level by the Rennies Foreign Exchange office where our driver will meet you as this is a safe place to wait.
SELF DRIVE (RENTAL CAR)
ADDRESS: 75 Observatory Avenue, Observatory Extension 1, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
If you do not have a GPS navigation system, do not panic as we are easy to find.
1. From OR Tambo International Airport you must take the R24 (West) route towards JOHANNESBURG.
2. Drive on the highway until you pass through the Gilloolys Interchange.
3. When you see EASTGATE Shopping Mall on your left move over to the right hand lane as you will approach the FIRST traffic light.
4. At the traffic light turn RIGHT into MARCIA Street and follow the road that makes a sharp turn to the left around the dam.
5. Keep on MARCIA Street that becomes OBSERVATORY Avenue until you reach Bezuidenhout Valley Park in the dip on your left.
6. At the top of the road you will go through a 3-WAY TRAFFIC light and we are about 200m on the RIGHT No 75.
Have a safe trip and remeber to keep left in SA!