Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If Cancellation is 21 or more days before arrival then a Cancellation fee of 25% applies.
Otheriwise Refund is 60% of full price if Cancellation Notice is less than 21 days in advance.
And refund is 50% of Total if you decide to cancel upon arrival. So please feel free to ask any questions that you wish so that you feel comfortable when making your reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note that the group will be renting The Barn as well as other private huts on the property. The Barn is a large room which allows for shared sleeping arrangements with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities.
We have a large volcanic crater on the property which is quite beautiful and is free for guests to explore.
This is wild volcanic jungle so guests make take necessary precautions. However, Hedonisia Hawaii accepts no responsibility for any injuries that occur if guests visit the crater.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Remember you are coming to the Rainforest so be prepared for wet weather! We try to provide bedding and indoor tent spaces for all guests but if you wish to be sure bring your own bedding and/or tent.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Vanno a ruba
Applicazioni di Hostelworld per cellulare
Prenota dove vuoi e quando vuoi con le nuove app per dispositivi mobili di Hostelworld.