Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30% charge of total fee within 4-8 weeks prior to commencement of booking.
50% charge of total fee within 2-4 weeks prior to commencement of booking.
75% charge of total fee within 7-13 days prior to commencement of booking.
100% charge of total fee for non-arrival and up to 7 days prior to commencement of booking.
Admin fee of £25 will be incurred for any cancelation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All bookings are accepted on the understanding that any regulations made by Greenwich Leisure Limited (building operators) for the safety or convenience of those using facilities, wil be observed and no liability whatsoever shall attach to Greenwich Leisure Limited or their servants or agents for any damage, loss or injury howsoever incurred.
Any groups where there are children under the age of 16 must have a ratio of 1 responsible adult over the age of 18 to every 20 under 16 year old.
Residents will have access to their rooms from 2.00pm Monday-Saturday and 3.00pm Sunday on the day of arrival unless otherwise agreed.
On the morning of departure residents must vacate rooms by 9.30am Monday-Saturday and 10.00am Sunday unless otherwise agreed. Please note that luggage can be stored at the risk of of residents only.
Any breakages or damage to property will be charged to the lead party member at a reasonable cost of repair / replacement.
Sports facilities can be booked as part of any group booking. Please contact centre staff directly to discuss this further.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Applicazioni di Hostelworld per cellulare
Prenota dove vuoi e quando vuoi con le nuove app per dispositivi mobili di Hostelworld.