Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The simple modern designed hostel provides a comfortable environment and opportunities to meet locals and people from other countries.
Our staff is always happy to help with anything you need to have a good time in Tokyo!
The hostel offers dormitory rooms and private rooms. In each dormitory bed will offer personal socket and 2 USB port and also has a curtain to secure maximum privacy and comfortable sleep,
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building, 24 hours open self-catering kitchen by the lounge area, you can make tea or coffee for yourself, and all kitchen equipment you need is provided for free.
・Check-in time: 16:00-23:00 (Contact us if you need late check-in)
・Check-out time: by 11:00
・We accept cash and credit card (VISA/Master Card/JCB) upon check-in.
・If you require a late check-in or be expected to arrive later at 23:00, please make a request as soon as possible.
・All check-in after 23:00, another ¥1000 will be charged as 'late check-in fee'.
・Storing luggage service is available from 8:00, which will cost you ¥200 a person/ a day.
・Outside smoking area is provided.
・Rental Towel Set - ¥200
・Toothbrush - ¥100
・Razor - ¥100
・Ear Plugs - ¥100
・Rental Pajamas - ¥500 Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>