Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Community, harmony, friendship, and adventure.
A Harmony of opposites, where Cordilleran tradition blends perfectly with modern contemporary style where adventurous travelers share the experience with other guests. Where a comforting and calming atmosphere unifies in the midst of the vibrant city vibe. Shared unique experiences have an open mind and celebrate individuality, diversity, and independence to experience an overwhelming encounter with people of various walks of life.
3BU Hostel is a five-story building with a café. More than just a dwelling space for guests and travelers but rather a place where people experience community, inclusiveness, unity, and mindfulness towards others.
Terms and Conditions:
*2 persons can be accommodated in the Single Bed but with a PHP 200 EXTRA PERSON CHARGE to be paid upon check-in
*Strictly 1 person only can be accommodated in the Bunk Bed
Free Cancellation:1 Day before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 2:00 PM
Check out Before 12:00 NN
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
No smoking in Room, smoking area is located on the 5th floor
10PM-10AM Quiet Time
Age Restriction:17 years old and below
Reception working hours 24 hours Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio sveglia
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>