Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Before 2 days
Additional Terms and Conditions
alcolicas drinks with moderation
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
drugs are not accepted
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We have hosted adventure tourists and those who appreciate living in contact with nature for many years.
The house is in the middle of a small woods next to a small river, and 10 minutes (of car) from the city center of Huaraz. From our location you will have a panoramic view of Andean nature the principal mountain ranges and peaks like Alpamayo and Huascaran—the highest in Peru.
Our facility has private and shared rooms with a total capacity for 19 people, as well as a bathroom with hot water, and kitchen with large dining room,also we have a big space for camping where you will be able to organize friendly reunions for groups of friends or colleagues and enjoy a couple of beers.
We rent by person, room, or the entire house. If you’re interested please, book with us!
Some places very near to hostel : medicinal bath of Monterrey (4km) and Wilcahuin ruins (3km)
Please note :
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception desk opened from 08:00 to 22:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast is not included
The hostel is not in the center of Huaraz.
The hostel is to 15 minutes from the city of car.
The hostel is to 300 meters from the main highway.
You always find a car that takes you to the city. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Accesso a Internet
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>