Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please let the Youth Hostel know immediately of any cancellation.
Cancellation charges are based on the notice given and are set out below
No. of weeks before arrival
8 weeks or more - Any deposits already paid or due
4 – 8 weeks - 50% of the total cost of your stay
4 weeks or less - 100% of the total cost of your stay
A Group Booking can vary its numbers once by up to 10% up to 28 days before arrival. Thereafter any additional decreases in Group numbers will be considered a cancellation and will be subject to our refund policy. An increase in numbers will only be allowed, subject to availability and must be paid for in full at the time of variation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Alnwick Youth Hostel is located in the centre of the medieval market town of Alnwick in North Northumberland. A great base for exploring the beautiful coastline, castles and countryside of Northumberland. The hostel is located right in the heart of Alnwick, just a stones throw from Alnwick Castle and Gardens and from Barter Books - home of the original 'Keep Calm & Carry On' poster. Harry Potter fans will recognise the castle from the early films. Just 4 miles away are some glorious beaches and a little further will lead you to ancient ruined castles and wonderful deserted coastal walks.
All our rooms are en-suite and all bed linen is included. Comfortable single sex dorm rooms, family rooms and private bunk rooms are available. The hostel has a well equipped self catering kitchen, lounge and bright dining room. You will also find laundry facilities and free Wi-Fi.
Alnwick Youth Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellations 7 days or more before arrival will be entitled to a full refund.
No refund will be given for cancellations within 7 days of arrival.
Payment must be made in full, prior to the 7 day cancellation period. A member of the Hostel team will contact you to discuss payment options.
Check in from 16:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
This hostel is independently owned and operated, working in partnership with YHA
Early* and Late Check-Ins may be available - please call or emails to inform us.
* Additional fees may apply
Photo ID required at check in.
Under 18's should be accompanied by an adult. 16&17 year olds wishing to travel unaccompanied should contact the hostel prior to booking.
This is a family friendly hostel. Please remember our neighbours and other guests when returning to the hostel.
Full terms and conditions can be found on our website via the booking page. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Sala metting
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>