Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Hostel and Apartments' Amalienau located in Kaliningrad, 3 km from the Amber Museum and 6 km from Koenigsberg Cathedral. The nearby popular cycling. It offers bike rental. You can also rent a car. Services offered at the tour desk. In the 20-minute drive away, and the apartments Amalienau train station in Kaliningrad. For a surcharge, a shuttle service to the nearest airport, Kaliningrad Khrabrovo Airport, located 19 km.
Amalienau Hostel provided special dorms: female and male. In our hostel has free Wi-Fi, protected territory, a great common kitchen, free tea and water, breakfast possible. We offer an extensive range of additional services - help with visas, arranging tours, help with transfer and more. The building has a free private parking.
Amalienau Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may p[re-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 150 RUB per person per day.
No curfew. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio sveglia
- Shuttle Bus
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>