Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation is free of charge untill 14 days before arrival. You Will be charged 50 % of total price if You cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The UNESCO-protected historic centre of Kotor offers numerous sights, such as the Cathedral of Saint Tryphon and the town walls. A bus stop is 20 m away from apartments, while Kotor Bus Station is 2 km away.Tivat International Airport is at a distance of 7 km. Budva, known for its beaches and nightlife, is 26 km from the Bella Vista. Dubrovnik Airport is 80 km away, while Dubrovnik’s Old Town is 95 km from the property. The owners can organise excursions and day trips around the bay or to different locations of interest, upon request and for an additional cost.
All accommodation units are air-conditioned and comprise satellite TV and a fully equipped kitchen or a kitchenette with a dining area. Each features a bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Barbecue facilities are available on request. Free on-site parking is provided.
Apartments Bella Vista Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open from 08:00 – 20:00.
No curfew. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>