Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
This clean and modern dormitory style hostel provides all the necessities you will need during your stay.
Clean and well-equipped facilities, nice breakfast and high-speed WiFi makes great advantage for all travelers.
This is the best place to enjoy Fukuoka and Kitakyushu, and meet new people from all over the world!!
We have mixed and female only dorm with cozy bunk beds (120cm × 200cm). All bunk beds are equipped with curtains to provide extra privacy and better sleep and charging points, WiFi is accessible in entire building.
- Staffs can speak English and Japanese (Some speak Korean), it makes quite easy for you to communicate with us about locals, tourist information and more!
- Also we are making some events so let's have fun together, looking forward to seeing you!
We are located in city center area 'Higobashi' where is around 15 mins walk from Kokura station. In neighborhood, many tourists' destination such as Kokura castle, Tanga market, Cha Cha shopping Town and so on. All other main tourist spots are also easy-accessible!
***Facilities & Equipment***
- ARK BLUE HOTEL also has a nice cafeteria & dining space where to hang out during the stay.
- Common Lounge on 2F has computers, and well designated furniture to spend good and relaxing time while your stay.
- WiFi is accessible in the whole building.
- At common kitchen on 1F, you can find all the basic equipment to prepare your meals.
- You can buy beverages and necessary daily stuffs at reception.
- We have nice roof top for chilling out which is accessible from 8F.
- Dormitories are either mixed or for female only.
- Shower rooms, toilets and other public areas are shared with other guests. Common lounge is open for 24 hours.
- Smoking prohibited except for designated areas.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
On the day of the intended check-in date or in a case of no-show: 100% charge of the total accommodation fee
2).Age restriction : Guest must be older than 15.
3).Reception Open Time: 24 hours
◆Check-in Time : 3 P.M.-
◆Check-out Time : 11A.M
※We ask all guests to show their passports.
4). Please pay the accommodation fee in cash or credit card（VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX and Diners) when checking in.
5). Please consider the other guests and refrain from shouting or making a loud noise especially after midnight.
6). We would store your luggage before check-in time. The service is available from 8 A.M. on the day of your check-in.
7).Common lounge is open for 24h.(Shower Rooms. Bathrooms, Kitchen etc…) But please refrain from using washing machine or the laundry drier after midnight.
8).Smoking is prohibited in bedrooms and common spaces.
# Tourist information & Variety maps
# Towel rental (200JPY)
# Toothbrush (50JPY)
# Washing machine (200JPY)
# Laundry drier (100JPY)
# Padlock (200JPY)
# Bicycle rental (500JPY/12hrs)
A new accommodation tax will be implemented starting April 1,2020.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Lettini disponibili
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Utensili da cucina
- Vasca idromassaggio
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>