Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
No excessive drinking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Around The World Backpackers offers great service and everything a traveler needs. Each bed has it's own charging station, bed-light and pouch. Free WiFi, free unlimited calls to national and NZ mobile phone numbers, free towels. A garden is available to all guests as well as on-site features like laundry service, shared lounge/computer room.
The hostel's host of recreational offerings ensures you can relax during your stay. With an ideal location and facilities to match, Around The World Backpackers hits the spot in many ways.
Open 8am-9pm. Check-in from 2pm. We have got luggage storage if you wish to arrive early.
If arrival time set for after 9pm we will automatically send you our Late Arrival Instructions on how to get in the hostel after 9pm.
We require 24 hrs notice of your cancellation. If you cancel within the 24hr period you will be charged the equivalent of 1 night's accommodation.
We provide all linen. New pillows in all dorms. No sleeping bags to be used in beds. * No smoking in rooms or anywhere inside the building - smoking is allowed only in designated area outside.
Children of all ages welcome if accompanied by adults, each child needs it's own bed and the whole room needs to be booked for private use.
ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED IN MODERATION.
No consumption of alcohol on our premises after 11:00pm - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Quiet zone between 11pm and 8am. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- Tabellone offerte di lavoro
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
ostello più piccolo al mondo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>