Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We have FREE WiFi which is available throughout the Woolshed and in all rooms. And now offer FREE bike hire to all guests, which is a great way to explore the beautiful beachfront of Hervey Bay and even discover wild Kangaroos!
Here at the Woolshed Backpackers we like to do our best to make all of our guests feel very welcome and at home. Which is not hard as we live here too! We are well aware that travelers have different expectations, budgets and tastes which is why we have set up a wide variety of rooms to suit all budgets.
We have won Cleanliness awards, Best Atmosphere awards, voted top 10 Hostel in Australia, been Lonely Planets Our Choice for budget accommodation in Hervey Bay in multiple editions and are mentioned in more travel guides than we knew existed.
There is a great range of Fraser Island tours departing from the Woolshed every day as well as whale watching cruises during the whale watch season and can be booked through the hostel at no extra charge. Talk to us... we offer independent advice based on local knowledge and experience and always have deals/packages available to save you money!
Relax and unwind in our tranquil surroundings. Our tropical gardens, surrounded by ponds, palms and gum trees attract a lot of wildlife, there is daily parrot feeding, possums like to drop in for a visit and Hervey Bays famous fruit bats can be spotted most evenings as they fly in their thousands over the Woolshed on their way to Fraser Island.
If you would like to meet the guests, find new friends, have a quiet drink and a chat, why not drop in at our common room. It resembles an Aussie Woolshed, is entirely built of wood, oozes character and has a surreal atmosphere that needs to be experienced. There is a well equipped kitchen within this building with gas cookers, microwave, fridge, freezer and lots of cooking gear.
Our office hours are 7am - 2pm then 4pm - 7pm Mon-Fri. 7am - 11am then 4pm - 7pm Sat & Sun. Late or after hours check ins can be arranged (24 hours!) Please phone or email to arrange. For all dorm room bookings a valid international passport must be presented at check in. If you do not present a valid international passport/identification upon check in, you will not be staying in a dorm room. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Bagno turco
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Tabellone offerte di lavoro
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Servizio Postale
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>