Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We're located right on the Ocean, between Cable Beach and the Airport. Across the road you will find a number of restaurants, a bank and a gym, grocery stores are also within a walking distance. We're well connected to public transport with a bus that runs daily to bring you downtown!
Most of our rooms are located over various floors and most have views on the sea. We offer dorm rooms (female or male) as well as private accommodations. Guests have access to the pool and shared facilities including the living room.
BahaSea Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by debit or credit cards only (Visa, Mastercard).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 12.00% VAT.
Breakfast not included.
There is someone on-site 24/7 for late & early check-ins.
Pet friendly (upon approval by management beforehand)
No children under the age of 14.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Piscina all'aperto
- Schede telefoniche
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio fax
- Tardo check-out
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
1°, Vincitori per Paese Bahamas
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>