Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% non-refundable deposit with the rest to be paid when checking out
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check in or arrivals are after 4p.m.
Bed linen is provided and towels can be rented from reception.
We will carry out the general duties of the hostel like tending the fire and bathrooms. The common areas i.e. reception, living room, kitchen and dining room we would expect that you would return them to us as you found them.
Any excess cleaning or damages will incur an appropriate fine. With regards to recycling bottles/cans we would appreciate if you could take them away with you, but we can do so for a fee if you prefer.
Only residents are permitted in the hostel.
As this is a residential area, noise should be kept to a minimum. The dining room is the place for any after hour partying and has a piano, guitars and also a speaker (syncs with your phone) which you can use for music.
The hostel and rooms are accessed with electronic key cards which stop working at 11a.m. on the day you are leaving and check out is by 12 mid-day. It’s important to remember to return all key cards and there is a €5 charge for each unreturned key.
Our luxury hostel is ideal for group bookings, keeping everyone under the one roof. Depending on your numbers, you can take the whole place privately and enjoy your occasion in comfort and security. Shops, pubs and restaurant are just a stroll up the street and there are many outdoor activities on our doorstep.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Tea, coffee, porridge, cereals, jams, butter etc. all supplied for your use in our self catering kitchen
For the outdoor pursuits enthusiasts there is a secure bike lock up-, bike wash area, drying room, sauna and secure off street parking.
Other Facilities include: Board Games, Foosball Table, Book Exchange, Bike Work Shop, Outdoor Terrace with BBQ. Free secure off- street parking.
The largest mountain bike trails in Ireland are just 3 miles away and there are beautiful walks, clay and air rifle shooting, horse riding and many other activities in the immediate area. Situated right in the heart of the Ballyhoura mountains in the town of Kilfinane this is a lovely rural getaway with the shops, restaurants and several friendly pubs just a stroll around the corner.
Cancellation policy: 72hrs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card
Breakfast not included.
For Groups 8 or more will need to nominate a person to liaise with the hostel.
Getting here by public transport: The 329 bus leaves Limerick bus station at 17.40 and reaches Kilfinane about an hour later. When leaving, the bus departs at 7.30a.m. and 12 noon. There is no public bus service to or from our village on a Sunday. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Armadietti a chiave
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Sala metting
- Scambio di libri
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>