Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
group booking for mix dorm up to 18 people can stay also we have 8 rooms 19 bed in rooms
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We can arrange transportation to the ancient ruins of Ephesus, and the Grotto of the Seven Sleepers, located 3 km outside the city center. Just minutes from our guesthouse are the ruins of the Temple of Artemis; one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, as are the Church of St John, the Isabey Mosque and the Ayasuluk fortress. Head down to the nearby beautiful Pamucak beach, or for the adventurous, the Aqua Park. We can arrange day trips to the fascinating towns of Sirince (Greek village), Samos (Greek Island), Priene, Milet and Didyma, and also the spectacular travertines of Pamukkale. If you are comng from Samos n Greece, we can arrange transport from the port of Kusadasi to our guest house. Our experienced staff are happy to offer advice and help arrange your further travels throughout Turkey.
Boomerang Guesthouse is a small pension set in a classic building with a range of accommodation options, including comfortable single, twin, double, triple and dorm rooms with en-suite facilities, 24hour hot water, all linen and towels as standard. Internet is available, Free WIFI as is a laundry service. A range of breakfasts are available at no additional cost, even Vegemite for homesick Aussies and Kiwis!
So come and make some friends at the Boomerang Guesthouse. We pride ourselves on our friendly, welcoming atmosphere. We hope that you enjoy your stay, and, like the boomerang, return one day! Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini Bar
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>