Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Casa Al Sur Terraza wants to create a calm oasis in the center of our beautiful and busy city. Our hostel maintains a modern urban feel within the charm of this renovated 100+ year old house.
Casa Al Sur Terraza is ideally located in the center of Malaga. We believe this is the perfect starting point to explore the city that has so much to offer!
Our house is within a short walking distance to all the main sites: Museo Picasso, Museo Thyssen, the famous Calle Larios, Malagueta beach, la Alcazaba, the Cathedral, as well as lots of theaters, restaurants, bars and clubs.
The main bus- and train-station is reachable in 15 minutes by foot.
We want you to feel at home, therefore all our rooms are decorated in a comfortable but modern look with an eye for detail. You can choose between our private or shared rooms with or without balcony, all equipped with ceiling fans and heaters.
The highlight of Casa Al Sur Terraza is our sunny roof terrace that invites you to relax, meet other travellers or have a barbecue. The hostel provides free WiFi, a comfortable lounge with fully equipped communal kitchen, information desk, laundry service as well as a multilingual reception.
Happy travels! Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>