Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All cancellations after 10 days prior to the reservation will have a 100% penalty.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Staying with us feels as hanging out at mom’s, (familiar and safe) but then, at the very entrance of the Historic Center of Quito. This combination of worlds will make your stay way more interesting. On one hand: ancient churches, museums, narrow and historic streets, local markets and Ecuadorian handicrafts, and in the other: a comfortable room, cozy bed, simple yet tasty breakfast, and Wi-Fi everywhere, all the time.
Check this useful information that will help you choose Casa CarpeDM as your first and best option for lodging in Quito.
1. We are located right at the entrance of Quito´s Old Town. As a point of reference, just mention "Plaza San Blas". All drivers know the place!
2. Our hostel has a 24/7 reception. You can do the check-in at any time. To make your arrival even easier, you can always request a Pickup Service from the Airport.
3. Our hostel has 15 rooms, all with a private bathroom and hot water. A communal kitchen, filtered water, and free Wi-Fi are part of the services, too.
4. We serve breakfast from 7:30 – 9:00 am every day. Granola, fruit salad, yogurt, fruit juice, tea, coffee, and scrambled eggs are always available. Our breakfast is simple, yet fresh and as healthy as possible.
5. We are part of the CarpeDm Adventures Travel Agency. Booking day trips, Amazon Tours or even checking for Galapagos Last Minute Deals never was so simple! Our Free Walking Tour is a must-do as well.
6. Our hostel is quiet. A perfect choice to re-boot, re-energize and re-connect. If you are looking for a social vibe, then enjoy dinner/drink with our partners from Secret Garden Hostel, where we have our travel agency located just 1 block south from Casa CarpeDM.
7. We are close to local restaurants, coffee shops, ATMs, public bus stops and the Mariscal Area.
Want to know our policies?
1. Check-in starts at 2:00pm. Check-out ends at 11:30 am.
2. All payments must be done at arrival. You can pay by cash, credit card or through PayPal. Keep in mind that credit card and Paypal payments have an additional surcharge.
3. All check-outs past noon will be penalized with the value of an additional night.
4. All common areas shut down at 11:00 pm.
5. We are a Smoke-free building. Smoking inside the hostel is equivalent to a fine corresponding to 50% of the total value of your stay.
6. No drugs of any kind are allowed into the building.
Come to stay with us! We are happy to receive you.
Lots of love,
Casa Carpedm Staff Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- tour gratuito della città
- WiFi gratis
- Doccie calde
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
1°, Vincitori per Paese Ecuador
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>