Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Horario de silencio 11.59 PM- 8.00 AM
No se permiten fiestas ni eventos sin antes consultar con los dueños de la casa.
No admitimos mascotas.
Los menores de edad tienen que estar representados por sus padres.
NO admitimos drogas ni estupefaciente alguno. (Expulsión inmediata, sin resarcimientos)
L@s acompañantes ocasionales deben presentar documentación antes de hospedarse.
Cualquier violación de estas normas puede ser motivo de expulsión inmediata sin derecho a resarcimiento.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We are only 200 meters away from the bus station "VIA AZUL"
We are located in the Ayesteran road (Calzada well known by all), arroyo corner (Arangure, popular name), and municipality hill. Cool and bright apartment with terrace overlooking the square of the revolution located above a house of currency exchange (CADECA), very close to National Theatre, Cafe Singer, Wi-Fi zone, Necropolis of Colon, Bars, Restaurants, Taxi station And Omnibus. With easy access to Old Havana, Malecon Habanero, in our house we guarantee a pleasant stay with total privacy and comfort.
The apartment consist of dining room, large terrace, hall, kitchen and two large bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom.
Casa Ferret's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 24 hours
Check out before 11:00 pm.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 CUC per person per day.
24/7 Reception. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Aria condizionata
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Schede telefoniche
- Terrazza fuori
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>