Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
It is located in center of the city of Lagos, near the old town walls, and is at a walking distance from the nearest beaches which can be seen from the house. It is a pleasant place for those who want to spend very nice holidays and enjoy the Algarves famous sun. But beyond the beaches, it also offers a hot nightlife. During the day the travelers can visit the Marina, the Doca Pesca, the fruit and fish markets, and the many monuments that the city offers. It has also a very varied and colorful shopping area. But are its beaches, with its water sports, such as surfing, sailing, and some aerial stunts makes the delights of the outmost adventurer. There are lots of restaurants with dishes for all tastes.
Lagos is a beautiful city of Algarve that gives to visitors an intense experience of summer beaches and nightlife. For a very low price the Casa do Sol Algarve, provides you an unforgettable holiday.
Advise about arrival time.
Pay cash on arrival.
check in after 3pm until 11 pm
Check out until 11 am
Children under age 16 are not allowed
1 night reservations have an extra charge of € 2 per person.
Is not possible do check-in before 3pm reception its close between 12.30 pm until 3pm please inform us about your check in time.
To store luggage. Just until 12.30 extra charge 1€ per bag . Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>