Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
This will appear on customer confirmation e-mails - please include information such as Security Deposits if required and any additional conditions you have for groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The central railway station, terminals of trolleybuses, trams, buses and mini buses are within the walking distance of 2-3 minutes, but the international bus station where you can take your bus both to the regional towns of Latvia or the neighboring countries, e.g. Lithuania, Estonia, Russia, Poland, Germany and Czech Republic, etc, is within the walking distance of 10 minutes.
It is cozy in the premises of our hotel and each client can enjoy an individual approach. Designed hostel with 51 private and shared lodgings, but we can also accomodate up to 55 people, arranging 4 additional beds with comfortable foldaway beds for EUR 6,-
There are 2 kitchens fitted with a fridge, a microwave oven and other kitchen-ware where you can make your breakfast or dinner. TEA AND INSTANT COFFEE is available FOR FREE. You are welcome to use FOR FREE our 3 computers with INTERNET connection in the kitchen or WI FI Internet for your laptop that is available in every room. Each room is also fitted with a strongbox for your safety.
It is easy to come to us either by car or by bus. And it is one of the very few places where YOU CAN PARK YOUR BUS in the nearby parking lot.
Any of you, who have stayed in our hostel, will be willing to come back because the good price is combined with the very convenient location of our hostel, the quality of services, coziness and hospitality of our staff.
Credit card is not accepted
Welcome to our hostel! Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Parcheggio biciclette
- TV via cavo
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>