Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Chern is situated in Sao Ching Cha area, which is a more preserved and peaceful area than the fast-pacing metropolitan side of Bangkok.
Having said that, Chern is easy to get to. It's only fifteen minutes from the skytrain network. Food lovers – either those enjoying epicurean establishments or roadside hashery, can wander around blindfolded and still find oneself a pretty good meal. It is about ten minutes to several tourist attractions such as the Wat Phrakaew Temple, Khao Sarn Road, so you are close enough to the cheering crowd but still enjoy enough distance from it to get yourself a good sleep.
One of the most interesting ways to learn about a culture is through idioms and proverbs. That’s why you will find them along the walls, next to bunk beds, and other unexpected places in this property. From these phrases, you may come to learn how Buddhism plays a big part in the Thai society or how often animals are referenced. Years ahead, you may forget the elephants you saw; but you will definitely remember the elephants in the idiom. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>