Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Kanadukathan is declared as heritage village by the Government of India. The area is known for the ageing mansions over a hundred years old. Some of them are architectural marvels. Also gives an opportunity to experience true rural life in India (Bullock Cart rides, visit to local farmer markets, Pottery making,Completely man made 'Athangudi Tiles', chettinad saree weaving etc. Chettinad is described as hidden treasure of Tamil Nadu.
Chettinad Packer is the only hostel in the area. It has four bed dorms and three or four bed room en suites, moderately priced, air Conditioned, young and relaxed atmosphere, optional breakfast and kitchen, refrigerator and simple cooking facilities for guests. And a dining room. 24 hour reception and staff willing to help.
Free Wifi ( Reception area )
Air condition in bed rooms
24 hour running hot and cold water
Outside swimming pool can be used at an extra charge
Free visit to Chettinadu Mansion
Separate reading lamp can be provided to each beds
Optional breakfast ( Rs 200/- ) Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lettini disponibili
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Schede telefoniche
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- Accesso a Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Tardo check-out
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>