Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Our hostel is not fancy! But we are famous for our warm inviting atmosphere- everybody is treated like family and feels right at home. The majority of our structure is made up of driftwood found right here at the beach. Staying with us will be a unique experience that inspires great photos and stories to bring back to friends.
In the evenings we offer for you to join us in a 'family dinner', usually consisting of comfort foods or specialty western dishes that you won't see on the menus out here- a little taste of home during a long travel.
We also have a social bar scene, with music and cheap cocktails/beers until midnight. At midnight it's lights out and our common areas closes out of respect for those that want a good nights sleep. For everyone who wants to continue partying, we'll help point you to the liveliest party, or you can grab some mats and head down to the beach.
Come mingle with other like-minded backpackers and CHILL OUT with us. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini supermarket
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>