Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation Policy: 1 day, which means the guest can cancel or change their booking one day before their arrival without being charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Check-in from 12:00noon to 23:00.
2. Check out before 12:00 noon.
3. Payment upon arrival by cash.
4. Taxes included.
5. Breakfast is not included.
6. Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 08:00.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Travellers and Long Stay Guests
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Our place is Located at a distance of 15 min walk from main Market & Ghats of Pushkar, offering a simple, yet beautiful accommodation experience amidst Nature. Gaze at the stunning views of Aravalli from our property ! Enjoy the goodness of French Bread in our French Bakery & Coffee House. All meals are Home Cooked and Organic, brought in from Farms nearby.
When you'll Visit us, its not like a hotel with a staff kind of experience, you live with us as a Famiy and experience this truly Local Farmstay.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00noon to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 08:00.
Non smoking. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Trasferimento aeroporto gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Colazione non inclusa
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Tardo check-out
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>