Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Colombo City Jumbo is located in downtown Colombo, 5 min tuk tuk or 10-15 in public transport to Main Bus stand and Fort Railway station. Within just few minutes walk or cheap tuktuk drive from the Colombo’s largest park ( Viharamahadevi park), Fabulous Gangaramaya temple, Beire lake, Sri Lanka Visa extension office, Indian Embassy, largest Museum (National Museum), Cafes, Bread talk, coffee bean, Art galleries, Theatre's, restaurants & shopping (Odel, World Trade).
Dormitory rooms feature air-conditioning or Fan. A washing machine, dining area, microwave and refrigerator are included for guests, who have access to a shared bathroom and shared toilet. Apartments is equipped with a balcony, bedroom, seating and dining areas, and a kitchen with stove, electric kettle, microwave and refrigerator. Entertainment options include a CD/DVD player, radio and TV. There is free Wi-Fi available. The staff speak English.
Colombo City Jumbo Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Armadietti a chiave
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Doccie calde
- Flexible NRR
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Cambio Valuta
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>