Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
60+ day from arrival is 20% cancellation fee
30-60 days from arrival is 50% cancellation fee
Less than 30 days prior to arrival or no show is 100% cancellation fee
Additional Terms and Conditions
$500 bond required on arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Enjoy the peace and relaxation of kicking back around the campfire or watching the magnificent sunsets at our own private beach. By day explore the many sites of the Eyre Peninsula heading just 5 minutes up the road to the natural infinity pools of Talia Caves or 25 minutes to Lake Newland Conservation Park.
Spot abundant native wildlife while you enjoy some bush walking or head to the coast to catch a few fish to throw on the BBQ for dinner. You can even head to Baird Bay for the incredible experience of swimming with wild sea lions and dolphins.
Ask the crew for possibilities and availability.
Also Coodlie Park is a destination on the Nullarbor Traveller, Great Australian Bight Safaris and Xplore Eyre tours through South Australia.
If you prefer to stick with guided tours, we can take you to places that visitors to our region would never see without that 'local knowledge.”
Or create your own adventure;
It’s a bushwalker’s dream: While walking around the homestead you’ll come across a menagerie of Australian wildlife: emus, wombats and kangaroos! There’s a 45-kilometer stretch of sandy beach that reaches to Walkers Rocks. Walk the South Head Walking Trail where you can see pods of dolphins playing in the pristine seas of Venus Bay.
Aspiring photographers: Feel the fresh southern ocean breeze while standing at lookouts over the best views the Great Australian Bight and the Eyre Peninsula have to offer.
Here at Coodlie Park we aim to work with other great tourism businesses on the Eyre Peninsula to ensure that you get the best that the region has to offer, like swimming with dolphins and sea lions at Baird Bay or deep sea fishing in the Great Australian Bight.
Spectacular coastal beach walk
Bush walks around Coodlie Park
Self-drive itineraries (listed in cabins)
Relax on your own pristine beach
Gawler Ranges National Park
Elliston's Great Ocean Road
Locks Well and Sheringa
Venus Bay and South Head walking trail
Point Labatt Sea-lion colony
Explore Streaky Bay
Baird Bay Ocean Eco Experience - Swim with the Sea lions and Dolphins
Get involved with our seed collection, propagation and tree planting program Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Aria condizionata
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio fax
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>