Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Our Rooms at Cozzystay Backpackers rooms are smaller than your typical hostel (1, 2, 3 or 4 guests per room) and are accessible by secure electronic door locks. With a maximum of 68 guests, this hostel has an intimate, family atmosphere where you can make new friends in comfort. Movie room, stainless steel kitchen, lamps, wardrobes and free WiFi gives this hostel an air of class.
The neighbourhood is eclectic and artsy, with a hostel of independent retail, small bars and great cafes on your doorstep - not to mention Perth's cultural centre, right around the corner.
Under 18 year old's must be accompanied be a adult guardian and can only be accommodated in a private room
Cancellations are accepted free of charge up until 24 hours before check in, after which the guest will be charged the cost of the first night's accommodation
Check in is available between 2pm - 4pm.
After 4pm check in is available via a lock box with the keys left for late check ins
No curfew in place
No key deposit owing
Not pet friendly
No smoking indoors
BYO alcohol is permitted but no anti-social behavior is tolerated
Australian Driver's Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Tardo check-out
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>