Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
I have 7 bikes now. First come first served. Wake up early!!
New Rates* are Now Available.
Now I'd like to tell you about our special rates. I will try an unexamled
price by cutting just 2 services (free breakfast* and free pick up**).
*We're serving up simple breakfast for just 300yen(see an attached photo).
**In case you don't come on foot from Kawaguchiko station, you can take a loop bus called “Retro Bus”by 5:40PM.
Please get off at the bus stop #17, Den's Inn is close at the bus stop. A one-minute walk.
Have a look the bus schedule!↓↓
We don't have any pick up service.
Maybe you should not miss the bus!
The other services are the same as usual. Same rooms, same beds, free Wi-Fi,
clean kitchen, cool fridge, boiled water, fine bicycles, hot shower and comfortable staffs.
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Bagno turco
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Vasca idromassaggio
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Servizio fax
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
- Si accettano bambini
- Carte di credito accettate
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- IVA inclusa
Applicazioni di Hostelworld per cellulare
Prenota dove vuoi e quando vuoi con le nuove app per dispositivi mobili di Hostelworld.
Cerca e prenota più di 36,000 strutture in più di 170 paesi, da qualsiasi luogo.
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>