Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Three large church towers greet you from afar, welcoming you to the Hanseatic city of Greifswald. There is plenty to experience here: nature, history, culture and sport - practically right in front of your doorstep. The most famous citizen of this city was Caspar David, famed for his romantic landscape paintings. History plays an important role in the city of Greifswald.
The university is one of the oldest in Europe and you can see the Hanseatic era is architecturally reflected in many of the buildings. It is but a few minutes' walk from the Youth Hostel to the picturesque historic city centre. There is plenty of beautiful architecture to admire along the Brick Gothic architecture route or you may choose instead to reminisce in front of the paintings in the Pommeranian State Museum (Pommersche Landesmuseum).
124 beds in rooms with one to five beds, all with washbasins, space for four wheelchair users in two rooms, room for group leaders with shower and toilet, barbecue area, billiard table, outdoor table tennis, football pitch, beach volleyball, streetball, playground, open-air theatre, internet terminal.
Jugendherberge Greifswald Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 07:30 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash (EUR), credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Closed 24. – 26.12. (Christmas)
1. May – 30. September: 08:00 – 20:00
1. November – 30. April: 08:00 – 18:00 Mon – Fri and 08:00 – 11:00 and 15 – 18:00 Sat/Sun.
To stay in the DJH Jugendherberge Greifswald, you must be a member of the German Youth Hostel Association or the Youth Hostel Association Hostelling International (HI). A Membership can be purchased on arrival at the property.
Expenses, to the DJH-Landesverband Mecklenburg-Vorpommern e.V. to pay the following amounts, based on the total price of the agreed hostel services, the additional agreed meals and any other additional services and ancillary costs, but without:
Taken any public charges such as Tourist tax into account.
For bed and breakfast 80%.
For children up to 15 years there is no guarantee to be given a membership. You will only be granted a membership in conjunction with an adult person who has custody of you. Consent from custody person which are not recorded simultaneously with the child as a guest, in any form, do not allow placement of the child.
The accommodation of youth aged 16 to 18 years of age is done separately by gender only. A mixed accommodation can be done with the written consent of the legal guardian, which must be presented upon arrival in a written original (no fax, no email, no SMS) the management of hostel. Visualizza regole della struttura
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Sala metting
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>