Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We provide amenities such as sunny outdoor balconies, great common areas, free sheets and blankets, 24-hour reception and security.
The friendly staff will assist guests in their every need at Dalat Note Hostel with a service-oriented approach that few hostels in the area can match.
Moreover, adventure tours and city sightseeing tours are varied for you to choose: canyoning tour (an absolute must) or a motorbike tour during the day in Dalat.
Not only that, whenever you want to try Vietnamese food, we provide family dinners in the evenings for only 60,000VMD. You are welcome to make yourself at home and utilize the kitchen at your need. We also free family dinner at the weekend. The staff would be more than happy to show you a recipe or two. We'd be happy to help! Outdoor barbecue can be a great choice too on a cool afternoon/evening to enjoy the atmosphere with local wine, local beer or cocktails..
We are friendly, welcoming and laid back. We've got beer pong, music cocktail and beer in the comfort of what feels like your own home! So come join us! Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Cambio Valuta
- Deposito bagagli
- Internet bar
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>