Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Dar La Bague de Kenza is located in the old Medina, not far from the most important monuments (the Mosque Karaouine, the Nejjarine Museum and the Tanneries). We are only five minutes away from Palais Jamai and « Bab Guissa », the highest among the Medina’s acute gates from where you can have a wonderful panoramic view of the Medina of Fez.
All of the rooms, decorated in a richly Moroccan style, are clean and equipped with air conditioning. Each of the rooms has a private bathroom, with a shower.
Dar La Bague de Kenza's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 08:00 to 20:00.
Families with up to three children under 5 years old stay free of charge. Older children and adults are charged 20 euros per person, per night, for extra beds. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>