Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancellation is less than one week before the booking, the first night must be paid in full.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
In the Batha Quarter, centrally located within walking distance to all of Fez’s major sights of the Medina and Kasbah, Dar Mounadim is a beautiful example of Moorish architecture.
A magnificent two store rooftop with a sundeck and a cafe is a great escape after a long day in the Medina. Some of the most dramatic views of the Medina and the foothills surrounding Fez can be seen from this magnificent panoramic perspective. See our guest reviews below.
This boutique guesthouse with individualized rooms will provide you with a quiet hiatus from the thrilling hustle and bustle just outside your door.
-Rooftop cafe with traditional, fresh food and delicious barbecue.
-Rooftop sunbathing patio
-Safe, paid parking available
Dar Mounadim Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash only. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival). Taxes included
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Traditional Moroccan breakfast included.
Non smoking in guest rooms but allowed in designated areas. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Doccie calde
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio sveglia
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>