Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
These bedrooms are heated, air conditioned (air conditioning MUST pay a supplement of 3 euros) and provided with en suite bathrooms.
Guest house include a large patio, a beautiful kitchen, a laundry, a Moroccan living room, a panoramic terrace overlooking the Medina (The old City).
Push our door and you will find intimacy, calm and relaxation.You will be able to discover the colors, the odors and savours of the Moroccan traditions and more particularly those of the city of Fez.
We organize visits of the Medina (uine of Historical Palaces, Mederasas) and also the surrounding of Fez: Roman ruins of Volubilis, average Atlas (Ifrane, Azrou), the Dunes of Merzouga in the south.
Moulay Yacoub is located of 20 km of Fez Dar Warda, you find a thermal spa having a modern center of thalasso therapy, specialized in rheumatology and dermatology. And to facilitate your arrival, we accommodate you with the airport or the station to lead you to Fez Dar Warda.
Please note we only take payment by cash upon arrival; credit card facilities are not available at the riad
We have a 72-hour cancellation policy
Our beautiful triple room with A/C and mezzanine, is ideal for a family or 3 friends but we can add a 4th extra beds upon request at 10 extra euro per night
If interested please make a booking for a triple room and then contact the owner to arrange for a 4th extra bed to be added; the payment for the 4th extra bed has to be arranged with the owner directly Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Laundry Facilities
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>