Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% full charge on balance remains non refundable
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We have single bed rooms for one to two persons and twin bedrooms for two to four people. We have facilities you can compare with any hotel. our hotel is equipped with the latest CCTV surveillance systems and safe deposit box to ensure your belongings are safe all the time during your stay.
Our hotel is renovated recently and the rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. Our rooms are of superior quality with en-suite shower and toilet, hot and cold water 24 hours a day. Each room has a air conditioning, telephone for free local calls and remote control colored TV English and other regional channels.
We have installed the latest High Speed Wi-Fi broadband to all our rooms and the lobby. We also have a business desk at the reception for fax, printouts, photocopy, scanning services.
We can also arrange China Visa's in 24 hours and make travel arrangements during your stay in Hong Kong. Please feel free to approach our staff anytime and will find that our staff is friendly, hospitable and speak fluent English.
Day and Night Hostel is in Licensed Guesthouse (General) under The Office of the Licensing Authority. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Lampada da lettura
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio Postale
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Mini supermarket
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>