Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Esta propriedade tem uma política de cancelamento de dois dias. Falha em cancelar dentro do tempo resulta em uma taxa de cancelamento igual a primeira em noite da estadia.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Did's Hostel is and always will be your second home. With the concept of treating all customers as true friends, Did's is a necessary part of the amazing experience of being in the biggest city in Brazil.
Located in the main area of São Paulo, just 5 minutes from Paulista Avenue, our hostel offers everything a true friends deserves: easy access to public transport, personalized service, fun staff, Wi-Fi, Cable TV, food and drinks, partner with major nightclubs in São Paulo, sightseeing tours and many exclusive events for our friends!
We also have a deck with sofa, chairs, TV and a fridge conteining over 10 types of beer, so you can enjoy and meet other guests!
Welcome to Did´s!
We offer three collective rooms and a private room.
2 mixed rooms for 8 people
1 mixed room for 12 people
1 private room for 2 people
We offer the following facilities:
- Secure Lockers;
- Single Lamp
- Single Plug;
- Towel for rent;
- Hair Dryer;
- Internet access;
- Equipped kitchen;
- 4 Bathrooms with hot shower;
- Outdoor social area – Deck
Credit Cards accepted. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>