Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
When it comes to food, Ducks Restaurant offers one of the best dining experiences in East Lothian. With ten tables, white linen, candles and an open-fire it cultivates an atmosphere of refined intimacy. The menu changes with the seasons, making the best of local fresh produce.
Cancellation policy is 1 day before the date of arrival. If cancelled up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the full amount of the first night's stay will be charged.
Deposit policy: 100 percent of the first night's stay will be charged on the day of booking.
Check-in from 14:00.
Check-out by 10:30.
Payment accepted by debit or credit card: American Express, Euro/MasterCard, Visa, Switch, Maestro and Solo.
Breakfast is included.
Free parking available.
This is a no-smoking hotel. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Lettini disponibili
- Sala metting
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio fax
- Telefono Diretto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>