Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Oro de Gaque is perfect place to spend a tranquil day or few, enjoying the slow sunsets, swimming in the natural pools, or just kicking back in the hammock with a book. One of the owners is also a professional guide, so tours such as canyoning and bike tour, paragliding and kayaking and advice about them are readily available.
We love to get to know our guests. We are also professional guides, so can advise you on anything you need to know about San Gil and the surrounding area.
The finca is set in a beautiful location, up on a hill so we enjoy warm days and cool nights with an amazing star-lit sky. We are less then a KM away from the local shop and so it is easy to buy any essentials. We are walking distance from the Pozo Azul natural swimming pools. You also have many activities on your doorstep, including canyoning, caving, rafting, paragliding to name just a few.The bus to town passes by the front door.It is very quiet and relaxed. There is a small farm shop within walking distance, and only 20 minutes by bus from the town center.
Each room at Oro de Gaque has a shared bathroom and bed linens. Some accommodations also comprise fans. Guests have a private room, shared bathroom (depending on having other guests), access to the kitchen, living spaces, terrace and gardens and free parking.
Oro de Gaque Policies and Conditions.
Check in from 12:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Pet friendly. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Sala metting
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
- Mini supermarket
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>