Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Located in Versalles, a safe Mexican neighborhood in the middle of the city, El Sunset offers traditional Mexican architecture and easy walking access to the city's beaches, bars, restaurants and entertainment. Enjoy all the city has to offer and return to the tranquility of El Sunset hostel for rest and relaxation!
The rooms are very spacious and comfortable, and they have bathroom in the room, the kitchen is open 24 hours for your use.
The sea walk or boardwalk the beach, the restaurant, nightclubs everything its a walking distance .
The Mandala night club its the most famous night club on the bay you can just walk 15 min to gent there or catch a bus or want to dance salsa the same you can just walk to the famous places or get a bus beautiful beach its just 3 blocks from the hostel where you can swim enjoy watching beautiful people.
El sunset hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 14:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
not under 18 years old are accepted.
no drugs Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Scambio di libri
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Cambio Valuta
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini supermarket
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>