Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Emmanouela Studios are located at the suburbs of the capital, walking distance from the centre, few minutes away from the beach of Karterados.Consisting of 12 rooms with private balconies.Each room has a private bathroom, fridge,television and air conditioning.
Island excursions and car or moped rental can be arranged and there is also a laundry service available.Rooms are cleaned daily and there is hot water available 24 hours.At Emmanouela Studios we offer a friendly, and relaxed atmosphere. Our staff will be happy to provide you with tourist information on Santorini and its surrounding areas.
There is internet wi-fi for free 24 hours in the rooms.
Breakfast, kitchen and transfers are available for an additional fee.
Kindly note that the property consists of 2 buildings
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
Tourism fee: EUR 0,50 per accommodation, per night(it is an extra cost that you have to pay on your arrival and it is not included in the 'balance due')
Important information:From 1th of June to 30th of September the cancellation policy is 21days advance notice.Late cancellation or no show=full charge of the total amount.
Check in : 14 pm
Check out : 11.00 am
Payment by cash on arrival day
Breakfast 7Euro per person per day Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Colazione non inclusa
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>