Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
the owner and manager of Wind&Wood, lived in Southeast Asia for 7 years, an experience that prompted him to build a spiritual shelter, an out of this world Shangri-la embodying petit bourgeois and Tujia nationality culture.
The design style has borrowed elements from windmills and cabins in Northern Europe and forests and beaches in Southeast Asia, integrating them into Tujia nationality and Miao nationality style with Tujia brocade (xilankapu) as an example. A line of thoughtful arrangements and good services give you the best homestay experience ranging from high-speed Internet access, free drinks, free books and magazines, free open-air cinema and free parking, to free tourism information, pickup service, tour assistance and room service. Besides homestay experience, Wind&Wood provides a platform for meditation, conference and business.
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 10:00 AM
Check out before 13:00
Payment upon arrival by cash and Mobile Payment(Alipay & Wechat Pay)
Breakfast not included
No Smoking in Rooms
Reception working hours 24 hours. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Schede telefoniche
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Servizio sveglia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini supermarket
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>