Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We have a modern and fully equipped kitchen at your disposal, a living room to feel comfortable, chat and relax in between the surf sessions or the activities we do with our guests. At the end of the day we want our home to be your home with a magnificent view to all of Peniche´s peninsula and the ocean as a background of a memory to relish for years to come.
Enjoy our swimming pool after a day at the beach, take the salt out of your body with a refreshing dive and drink a glass of wine from our personalized cellar afterwards. Situated in the charming village of Ferrel, around 900 meters from lovely beach Almagreira, where you can have a really nice surf or just get a sun bath.
Ferrel Surf House Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
The reception are open from 8 am to 8 pm, but in case of last booking we always available by phone.
We do not accept animals.
We accept children.
Access the pool from 8 am to 8 pm
No curfew. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Piscina all'aperto
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>