Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings may not be cancelled less than 2 weeks before arrival. In case of no show or cancellation within 14 days of arrival we reserve the right to charge up to 100% for the first night the total balance due.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In case of inappropriate behavior we reserve the right to remove the whole group from our hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
In Cracow nothing can stop you! This magical city offers countless amazing attractions. Our hostel is located in the heart of Krakow, just a 1 minute walk from the Main Market Square, 5 minutes from the Wawel Royal Castle and the best traditional Polish restaurants, yet close to other tourist attractions in the vicinity of the city! Sounds great, doesn't it?
Hostel Flamingo 'was born' in 2007, Since these days we are still trying to increase our offer to feel as comfortable as possible. Our staff will do their best to make you feel like at home!
Our reception desk works 24 hours daily. You will receive all the basic information from our friendly staff: our hostel, restaurants, events, important places to visit etc. You can also book some exciting and unforgettable tours with us, for example; Auschwitz, tour of the Salt Mine and trips to the beautiful mountain town of Zakopane.
In our hostel you can find free linen, towels, luggage storage, internet and maps.
Come to Flamingo Hostel! Check us out on facebook
I hope we will see each other soon!
Please note that the Stag party groups are not officially accepted at this hostel. If you want to book it - please contact the hostel manager before booking to agree to the terms. If you do not do this, your stag may be canceled and your deposit will be lost. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
9°, al mondo
1°, Vincitori per Paese Poland
1°, al mondo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>