Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We want to offer to our guests a relaxing experience in harmony with nature.
We organize responsible safaris in Yala National Park to observe the wild life and vegetation; visits to the ancient temple in the jungle Situlpowwa. We have at one's disposal bicycles for tours long the lakes, paddy fields and through small villages on the border of the jungle. We guide the guests to a visit in the multi-religious site and participate in the daily Pooja.
The guest can delight on the Gem River with pleasant clean water and refresh body and mind.
It's an ecological place with 6 Eco designed comfortable rooms with terrace and sitting area all built in a rustic style using renewable and natural materials. Guests can observe in our gardens the daily habits of the animals, lots of birds and natural vegetation. The restaurant and lounge area are made from mud and palm leaves. We serve Sri Lankan cuisine prepared daily (seasonal vegetables), rice and curry, fresh salads, fruit juice, delicious curd and local sweets.
We share a comfortable and traditional atmosphere where everybody are welcome to join for an unforgettable stay and experience. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Terrazza fuori
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>