Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
This homely hostel has a long tradition as a base for walkers and climbers, offering guests a variety of rooms, all with USB charging points and individual bed lights. Many have mountain views and all are available to book as private rooms. Although none of the rooms are en-suite, there are ample shower and washroom facilities.
Opt for continental breakfast served in the dining room or take advantage of the modern, well-equipped self-catering kitchen. The hostel is licensed and guests can relax with a local craft beer or glass of wine in the comfortable mountain-facing lounge after a hard day on the hills.
Other facilities include a laundry, large drying room, public phone and secure bike storage for up to 10 bikes. Basic provisions, including frozen ready meals, confectionery and soft drinks are available to purchase at reception. Due to the hostel’s remote location, there’s no WiFi and very limited mobile signal.
Please take time to read the house rules before booking accommodation for under 16year olds at this hostel’
Check in is between 17.00-22.00 and check out by 10.00.
Limited off-road parking is available in front of the hostel.
The hostel is also available for exclusive private rental. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Colazione non inclusa
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>