Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Guests can opt for continental breakfast or prepare their own in the hostel’s well equipped, open plan kitchen. Other facilities include a spacious dining room, a small, cosy lounge and one of the best drying rooms in the Scottish Highlands! The hostel also offers on-site parking and a secure bike store. Basic provisions, confectionery and soft drinks are available to purchase at reception and guests can relax in the evening with a Scottish craft beer or a glass of wine.
Glencoe Youth Hostel is the perfect base for walkers and climbers of all abilities - not just in summer, but all year round; perfect if you're going for a scramble in Coire Gabhail - the dramatic Lost Valley - or tackling Britain's finest ridge walk, the Aonach Eagach, which ends at the hostel.
Visit nearby Glencoe mountain resort for skiing and mountain biking or cycle the Sustrans path to Oban. Or simply relax and be inspired by the dramatic scenery and history of this famous glen.
Glencoe is a dog-friendly hostel. If you would like to book yourself and your dog into the hostel, please phone the hostel direct to check availability. There is a small charge of £5 per night for your dog when staying in our hostels.
The hostel is also available for exclusive private rental. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>