Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
GRAND REM provides a relaxing space for anyone regardless of nationality, including those who visit Kyoto for the first time, those who are repeaters, and of course those of Japanese.
The meeting of a traveling lover will wait for you. Please feel comfortable sleep and exciting experiences at this hostel.
We offers 6 types of rooms including bunk beds that are comfortable and easy to spend, considering functionality and safety.
In the dormitory type bed, with the high resilience performance with the spring, characteristic, the body does not sink down, it uses the highest-ranked super high-ventilation material mat of the highest specification which can maintain the natural sleeping posture, exhausted tiredness Provide a good sleep to heal you.
Private rooms are equipped with the same amenities as first-class hotels, as well as rooms with spacious outdoor baths.
We also have a large TV in the shared lounge, so it is one of the pleasures of being excited with watching sports together with you.
We are looking forward to seeing you! Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Utensili da cucina
- Vasca idromassaggio
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>