Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We are open and excited to welcome you to The Green Tortoise Hostel in Seattle.
We’re taking extra precautions to keep you safe. Masks are required anytime you are outside your bed and room, unless you are actively eating or drinking at designated tables. Hand sanitiser is available at all times, each bed offers privacy curtains for your protection, we are doing temperature checks at check-in, and operating at a significantly reduced capacity to allow for social distancing. We are also sanitising bathrooms and guest rooms more often.
Our kitchen is still open 24 hours a day, our common area allows for socialising while wearing a mask and eating and drinking without a mask for up to 30 minutes, and we are excited to share our little slice of Seattle with you.
Please don’t hesitate to call for more information about our methods for keeping you safe.
~ Mr. Tortuga Verde
With the best location of any hostel in Seattle, conveniently located at First Avenue and Pike Street, right across the street from the world famous Pike Place Market. The elegantly restored Elliot Hotel Building, now home to the Green Tortoise Hostel, boasts 30 remodeled bunk rooms. The beautiful historical building has plenty of modern charms too, including: semi-private Mediteranian style tile bathrooms, modern kitchen and large common areas. Each bunk has a reading lamp, small fan, four point power outlet, privacy curtains, and storage locker.
During your stay you are also welcome to take advantage of our other amenities:
*Free Breakfast Daily 6am-10am: make-your-own oatmeal, eggs, fruit, juice, coffee, tea, & hot cocoa
*Daily activities and events, including pub crawls 3x a week!
*Best Location in Seattle!
See our Specials, click on the tab above!!
Pike Place Market is famous for fish-throwing, fresh local produce, bakeries, flower shops, cafes, the original Starbucks location, and dozens of ethnic food stalls and restaurants. Our hostel is a close walk to such famous landmarks as the Seattle Center, Space Needle, MoPop ( Pop Culture Museum) , KEXP, Pioneer Square, the Waterfront, the Washington State Ferries to nearby communities, Capitol Hill, and Queen Anne.
Coming to town for a live music show? Check us out -- we're located in the heart of the live music scene. Venues like the Crocodile Cafe, the Showbox Theater, the Paramount Theater, Nuemos, Chop Suey and the Moore Theater are all within walking distance.
Please note you must be at least 18 years old to stay in dorm rooms. Minors traveling with adults must book a private room. If you have any questions about this policy or would like to explain your circumstances, you must contact us directly.
The World Famous Green Tortoise Adventure Travel began over 30 years ago, with a hostel on wheels and the realization that beautiful places, great food, and sociable people were the only essentials for gratifying travel experiences. The Green Tortoise hostels in San Francisco and Seattle are built on this fine tradition. The Green Tortoise San Francisco and Seattle hostels are created around a social communal experience. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Flexible NRR
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Cambio Valuta
- Deposito bagagli
- Internet bar
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio fax
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>