Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bookings cancelled within 7 days of arrival, no shows will be charged 1 night
No refund for a reduction in numbers
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The Grey Corrie Lodge bunkhouse provides budget accommodation in a rural village setting.
The Grey Corrie Lodge provides bunkhouse style accommodation for up to 28 people. Facilities include a kitchen & common room with wood burning stove, communal showers/toilets, drying room & washing machine. Bedding is provided.
All beds are bunk beds.
Bar meals are served daily in the adjacent Roy Bridge Hotel and in the nearby Stronlossit Inn.
Breakfasts and packed lunches are available.
There is ample car parking on site.
The bunkhouse/hostel offers cheap basic accommodation for those who love the outdoors and want somewhere to sleep, shower & eat with a roof over their head without the cost and frills of a hotel.
Communal facilities are used by all guests throughout the day and guests need to tidy up after themselves leaving the facilities ready for other users.
Special measures are in place due to the situation with Covid-19.
Check in is from 6pm
Check out is by 9am
The kitchen facility has been temporarily withdrawn to comply with guidelines.
Guests will be sent details for self check in. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Flexible NRR
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>